Brahmagiri is a mountain range in the Western Ghats of south Karnataka. It is situated on the border between Kodagu district in Karnataka state in the north and Wayanad district of Kerala state on the south. Brahmagiri Hill is a scenic tourist attraction. The top of Brahmagiri Hill is well forested and has a lot of wildlife.
- Altitude: 5,275ft (1,608 mt)
- Distance from Bangalore: Around 300 km
- Trek Difficulty Level: Moderate
- Trek starting point: Iruppu Waterfalls
- Time to Trek: 7-8 hours
- Trek Distance: 8-10 km one way